PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - General Motors' Opel unit expects to sell over 1 million vehicles this year, ahead of a tougher market in 2013, Opel's sales chief Alfred Rieck told Reuters on Thursday. "We will surpass the 1 million mark in vehicle sales this year," Rieck said on the sidelines of the Paris Auto Show. However, like other carmakers, Opel sees the outlook darkening ahead, as consumers steer clear of showrooms in the face of stuttering economies and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel to sell over 1 mln vehicles in 2012 -exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.