BRUSSELS, June 23 (Reuters) - Car maker Opel is on track or ahead for its second quarter earnings, the head of U.S. car maker General Motors' European operations said on Thursday. "We release our second quarter earnings in July and we are on track, in fact we're ahead of track. Things are going ok," said Nick Reilly, president of GM Europe. Rumours that GM was in talks to sell Opel surfaced earlier this month but a German newspaper reported that GM Chief Executive Daniel Akerson has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel on track or ahead for Q2-GM Europe head" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.