By Doris Frankel CHICAGO, Dec 17 (Reuters) - Heavy buying of Trane Inc call options leading to its pending purchase by diversified manufacturer Ingersoll-Rand has raised questions among some option participants on whether the news was leaked ahead of time. Ingersoll-Rand Co Ltd announced on Monday it would buy Trane, a maker of heating and air conditioning systems, for about $9.4 billion in cash and stock. Based on Monday's share prices, the deal values Trane at $46.73 per share, a 25.6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"OPTIONS BEAT-Questions raised on Trane option calls before deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.