AMSTERDAM, May 27 (Reuters) - French mobile operator Orange is about to launch a new on-demand car navigation service for mobile phones, which it hopes will generate an extra 100 euros ($122) per year per subscriber, it said on Thursday. Europe's third-largest wireless operator will officially launch the service on Friday. It has had a trial in France and will now be rolled out in other European countries where the France Telecom-owned carrier has operations. This is one the biggest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Orange launches car navigation service on handsets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642