CHICAGO, July 25 (Reuters) - O'Reilly Automotive Inc. shares fell more than 3 percent on Wednesday after the auto parts retailer reported earnings and revenue below analysts' consensus estimates and pared its full-year profit outlook. In a release late on Tuesday, O'Reilly also posted growth in sales at existing stores, a key retail measure, below company forecasts in part due to heavy rains in Texas and Oklahoma. O'Reilly cut its full-year 2007 earnings per share outlook on Wednesday to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"O'Reilly Automotive cuts outlook; shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642