NEW YORK, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Auto parts retailer O'Reilly Automotive Inc. on Tuesday said quarterly profit rose 12.6 percent, boosted by higher sales from stores open at least a year. The Springfield, Missouri-based chain said net income rose to $33.2 million, or 60 cents per share, in the third quarter ended Sept. 30, from $29.5 million, or 54 cents per share, a year earlier. Analysts on average expected O'Reilly to earn 60 cents per share, according to Reuters Estimates. Product ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"O'Reilly Automotive quarterly profit jumps 12.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.