NEW YORK, July 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts retailer O'Reilly Automotive Inc. on Tuesday reported higher second-quarter earnings, boosted by a 6.9 percent rise in sales at its stores open at least one year. O'Reilly, which operates more than 1,000 stores mostly in the U.S. South and Midwest, said second-quarter net income rose to $26.9 million, or 50 cents a share, from $22.5 million, or 42 cents, in the same period a year ago. Analysts expected O'Reilly, based in Springfield, Missouri, to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"O'Reilly Automotive second-quarter earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642