CHICAGO, April 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts retailer O'Reilly Automotive Inc. on Tuesday said its quarterly earnings rose, boosted by higher sales at stores open at least one year. O'Reilly, based in Springfield, Missouri, said first-quarter net income rose to $27.1 million, or 49 cents a share, from $19.7 million, or 37 cents a share, a year ago.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"O'Reilly quarterly earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642