TEL AVIV, June 19 (Reuters) - Israeli holding company IDB Development and its subsidiary Clal Insurance Enterprises Holdings will be removed from the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange's blue-chip TA-25 index , the bourse said on Thursday. Kardan NV will also be removed. In their place, fuel company Paz Oil , food maker Osem Investments and Delek Automotive Systems will join the index. Osem is 53.8 percent controlled by Swiss food maker Nestle . Delek Automotive, a subsidiary of conglomerate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Osem, Paz to replace IDB Development, Clal in TA-25" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.