July 26 (Reuters) - Specialty truckmaker Oshkosh Corp said on Thursday quarterly profit rose on higher sales in all non-defense businesses. Oshkosh reported a net profit of $75.7 million, or 82 cents per share for its fiscal third quarter, compared with $68.4 million, or 75 cents per share, a year earlier. Net sales rose 7.6 percent to $2.18 billion. Analysts had expected $2.06 billion in sales, on average, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oshkosh profit up, sales up in all but defense" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.