NEW YORK, March 26 (Reuters) - Truck maker Oshkosh Truck Corp. on Wednesday said it has been advised by the U.S. Army that the award of a contract for medium tactical vehicles has been delayed. The Family of Medium Tactical Vehicles (FMTV) A1 Competitive Rebuy program award from the U.S. Army Tank Automotive and Armaments Command had been expected to be announced by the end of March. It is now expected within several weeks, Oshkosh said in a statement. Oshkosh makes heavy-duty trucks for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oshkosh says truck contract award delayed by Army" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.