NEW YORK, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Oshkosh Corp , which makes specialty military vehicles, could see its stock price decline by at least 20 percent, after huge gains in the past year and potential cutbacks in military spending, according to the financial weekly Barron's. Barron's, in its March 1 issue, said analysts have raised concerns about both the weak economy and the end this summer of a key military order for mine-resistant all-terrain vehicles. About half of Oshkosh's sales last year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oshkosh shares could drop 20 pct or more-Barron's" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642