By Barani Krishnan and Frank Tang NEW YORK, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Prominent commodities investor and hedge fund manager Dwight Anderson said Thursday platinum output has possibly peaked as the precious metal gets harder to mine, and prices are likely to rise to record highs. "I actually don't believe in the geological math that supports the thesis of peak oil," the founder of the Ospraie hedge fund told an investors conference in New York. "But where platinum is concerned, peak ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ospraie's Anderson says platinum output has peaked" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642