ISTANBUL, June 30 (Reuters) - Otokar , a Turkish vehicle maker owned by Koc Holding , said it will introduce a new passenger bus in addition to its mid-sized Sultan and Doruk models, with details due July 2. Istanbul-based Otokar manufactures minibuses, passenger buses, trailers and semi-trailers, as well as armoured vehicles and four-by-fours for the military. Otokar shares rose 0.8 percent to 12.90 lira at 0830 GMT on Tuesday, and Koc shares were up 2.3 percent to 2.70 lira. (Writing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Otokar says to build new bus model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.