MUMBAI, June 28 (Reuters) - Natural rubber prices in India are likely to trade in a narrow range this week as bargain-buying is seen outweighing pressure from a rise in production in May and higher stockpiles, dealers said on Tuesday. "Farmers are holding huge amount of inventory. They are not interested in selling at lower levels. Demand has improved due to recent price fall," said a member of the Indian Rubber Dealers Federation. Spot price of the most traded RSS-4 rubber (ribbed, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"OUTLOOK- India rubber seen range-bound; stocks weigh" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642