MUMBAI, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Natural rubber prices in India are likely to edge higher this week as local supplies are expected to drop from next month due to wintering season and as prices moved up in the overseas markets, dealers said. Tokyo rubber futures ended higher on Tuesday after an early drop to a 1-week low spurred bargain hunting, driven by a seasonal decline in physical supply. The benchmark March rubber on India's National Multi-Commodity Exchange (NMCE) was up 0.8 percent at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"OUTLOOK- India rubber seen up on thin supply, global cues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.