FRANKFURT, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Output at General Motors' joint venture in Russia has halted since Monday, the world's biggest carmaker by volume said on Friday. "Production has stopped at GM Avtovaz. Nothing has been built down there since Monday," a GM Europe spokesman said. Russian media reported that GM partner AvtoVaz had stopped delivering parts, but the spokesman declined to go into the reasons why production had halted. "We are doing everything to resume production as quickly as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Output halts at GM venture in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.