HELSINKI, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Steelmaker Ovako made a net profit of 39 million euros ($47.88 million) during its first eight months of operation, the Finnish-Swedish owned company said on Tuesday. Ovako, created on May 1 through the merger of the long-steel units of Rautaruukki , Wartsila and SKF , said demand had been strong at the start of 2005 but weakened in the second half due to rising inventories. "Some increase in demand is expected during 2006," Ovako said in a statement. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ovako May-Dec net profit at EUR 39 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.