NEW YORK, Sept 27 (Reuters) - COMEX gold failed to hold gains on Friday, as buyers became scarce in lackluster trade even as Wall Street erased most of its recovery in recent days. The Dow Jones industrial stock average was down 2.97 percent in afternoon trade and the Nasdaq was off 0.85 percent, heading back toward the respective four and six year lows set early this week, while investors moved into safe havens like gold. December gold fell 60 cents to settle at $321.10 an ounce, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Overbought COMEX gold slips despite Dow plunge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642