TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - PACIFIC INDUSTRIAL CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 3 months ended 3 months ended Jun 30, 2005 Jun 30, 2004 LATEST YEAR-AGO RESULTS RESULTS Sales 15.69 13.26 (+18.3 pct) Operating 1.05 445 mln (+135.9 pct) Recurring 1.20 646 mln (+85.8 pct) Net loss 594 mln prft 396 mln EPS loss Y11.12 prft Y7.41 NOTE - Pacific Industrial Co Ltd is a major manufacturer of tyre valves and cores For latest earnings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pacific Industrial -1qtr group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.