April 30 (Reuters) - PACIFIC INDUSTRIAL CO LTD CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to Six months to Mar 31, 2009 Mar 31, 2008 Mar 31, 2010 Sep 30, 2009 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECASTS H1 FORECASTS Sales 80.47 89.86 66.50 30.00 (-10.5 pct) (+8.7 pct) (-17.4%) (-33.7%) Operating loss 437 mln prft 3.64 prft 750 mln loss 1.35 (-6.7 pct) Recurring loss 490 mln prft 3.98 prft 850 mln loss ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pacific Industrial -2008/09 group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642