April 28 (Reuters) - PACIFIC INDUSTRIAL CO LTD CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Mar 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2010 LATEST YEAR-AGO RESULTS RESULTS Sales 84.63 78.20 (+8.2 pct) (-2.8 pct) Operating 5.15 3.07 (+67.6 pct) Recurring 5.28 3.60 (+46.9 pct) Net 2.97 2.50 (+18.9 pct) EPS Y55.54 Y46.74 EPS Y41.45 Annual div Y10.00 Y7.00 -Q2 div Y5.00 Y3.00 -Q4 div Y5.00 Y4.00 NOTE - Pacific Industrial Co Ltd is a major ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pacific Industrial -2010/11 group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.