SYDNEY, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Australian automotive parts maker Pacifica Group Ltd said on Thursday it expected full year net profit to exceed earlier expectations of A$41 million ($23 million) to A$43 million. "As a result of strong demand for PBR supplied vehicles in USA and Australia, year end net profit expectations were now slightly higher than the A$41 million to A$43 million range previously advised to the market," Pacifica said in a statement. Pacifica also said PBR International ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pacifica slightly ups yr profit forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642