KARACHI, Jan 24 (Reuters) - The following stock was on the move on the Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) on Thursday. At 12:24 p.m., the benchmark KSE 100-share index was 0.12 percent higher at 13,804.16 points. The free-float KSE-30 index was up 0.25 percent at 16,447.83 points. ----------------------------- * Pak Suzuki Motor Co rose 2.90 rupees to 285.80 as it was the only assembler that posted positive growth, of 1 percent, in sales in the first half of the 2007/08 (July-June) fiscal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pakistani Hot Stocks: Pak Suzuki post gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.