VIENNA, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Austrian hydraulic lifting systems manufacturer Palfinger said on Wednesday first-half earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) fell 41.3 percent to 15.1 million euros. The firm, which makes loading platforms and truck cranes, said earnings in the first six months of the year were above all weighed down by weak economic conditions in its core market Germany. However, Palfinger said that on a quarterly basis, the slump seen in the fourth quarter of 2001 had been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Palfinger first-half EBIT slumps 41.3 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.