* Chinese palladium jewellery demand slides * Two organisations market palladium jewellery * Marketing targets designers, manufacturers By David Brough LONDON, Dec 11 (Reuters) - The best efforts of top designers have failed to persuade many buyers that palladium, a cheaper cousin of platinum widely used to clean car exhaust fumes, is just right for jewellery. The campaign is stumbling due to sliding sales in China ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Palladium struggles to make leap from auto catalyst to adornment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.