BEIJING, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Pang Da Automobile Trade Co said on Tuesday its 3-party joint venture agreement with Saab's owner was still valid, a response to the Swedish company's move to end the deal. Swedish Automobile said late on Sunday that it was cancelling a provisional agreement, signed in June, in which Pang Da and Zhejiang Youngman Lotus Automobile Co would each take a stake in the company for a combined 245 million euros ($340 million), because they had failed to confirm their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pang Da says 3-party JV deal with Saab still valid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642