BEIJING, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Pang Da Automobile Trade Co and Zhejiang Youngman Lotus Automobile Co are close to reaching a deal with Swedish Automobile for a possible takeover of Saab, a source with knowledge of the matter said on Friday. "The Chinese side and Swedish Auto have been discussing a new equity deal in the past weeks and are close to reaching an agreement now," the source told Reuters. The new deal may give the Chinese companies control of the troubled Swedish car maker, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pang Da, Youngman close to Saab deal with Swedish Auto -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642