BEIJING, May 19 (Reuters) - Pangda Automobile Trade Co , China's largest listed auto dealer, aims to set up a manufacturing venture with Spyker Cars and a partner in China this year and to start local production in two years, a Chinese executive said on Thursday. Pangda, which came to the rescue of Saab in a deal worth as much as 110 million euros ($156 million) last week, plans to open 50 sales outlets for Saab in China this year, Wang Yin, Pangda's board secretary told Reuters in a phone ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pangda, partners to set up Saab JV in China this yr -exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642