MUMBAI, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Pantaloon Retail (India) Ltd said on Monday is committee of directors has approved issue of 15.8 million shares to raise 4.99 billion rupees via qualified institutional placement at a price of 316 rupees per equity share. (Reporting by Tamajit Pain; Editing by Prem Udayabhanu) ((firstname.lastname@example.org; +91-22-6636-9210; Reuters Messaging: email@example.com)) ((If you have a query or comment on this story, send an email to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pantaloon Oks raising 4.99 bln rupees at 316 rupees/share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.