LONDON, April 26 (Reuters) - Special purpose vehicle Paragon Personal and Auto plans to sell a 450 million pound equivalent asset-backed bond soon, a source close to the deal said on Tuesday. "Roadshows commence on April 28 and finish on May 6. Launch and pricing will be the week starting April 9," the source said. The deal will be available in both euros and pounds. It will offer investors risk exposure to mortgages, auto loans, retail credit loans and unsecured personal loans. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Paragon plans 450 mln stg personal loan ABS-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.