LOS ANGELES, June 25 (Reuters) - Film studio Paramount Pictures on Monday said it agreed to let Middle East real estate company Ruwaad Holdings build a theme park in the United Arab Emirates using its hit movies such as "Titanic." The licensing deal follows a similar pact unveiled in May between Paramount, a unit of U.S. media giant Viacom Inc and South Korea's Daewoo Motor Sales Corp , which is building a $1 billion theme park south of Seoul using Paramount movies, characters and content ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Paramount signs licensing pact for UAE theme park" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642