PARIS, May 21 (Reuters) - The principal of Pardus hedge fund, Karim Samii, said on Monday that he did not aim to replace the Valeo management but asked that it work in the interest of the shareholders. Pardus asked for two of its representatives to be nominated on the board as well as six independent members put forward by the fund. Samii said that Valeo could play a big role in the consolidation of the car parts industry and its share price could reach 60 euros in the next few years. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pardus calls for Valeo strategic review" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642