WASHINGTON, May 23 (Reuters) - Pardus Capital Management LP has increased its stake in auto-parts maker Visteon Corp. to 9.2 percent from 7.8 percent. The investment fund did not state any new intentions in the filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, but has previously said it may ask management to take steps such as a merger or transfer of assets to increase shareholder value. Visteon, which avoided bankruptcy last year as a result of a bailout by its one-time parent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pardus increases stake in Visteon to 9.2 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642