PARIS, May 21 (Reuters) - U.S. fund Pardus may seek one board seat at Valeo , the French car parts maker in which Pardus has built up a major stake and which Pardus has criticised over its strategy, Les Echos said on Wednesday. Officials at Pardus and Valeo could not be immediately reached for comment on the situation. Pardus has a stake of roughly 20 percent in Valeo. It also has a large stake in U.S. car parts maker Visteon and in the past Pardus has campaigned for Valeo to take over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pardus may seek one Valeo board seat - Les Echos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.