PARIS, Sept 26 (Reuters) - U.S. hedge fund Pardus has increased its stake in French IT services group Atos Origin to over 9 percent from 7.3 percent, daily Les Echos reported on Wednesday. Les Echos did not cite a specific source. Atos Origin had no immediate comment and Pardus could not be immediately reached for comment. Pardus is Atos Origin's second-largest shareholder after London-based activist hedge fund Centaurus Capital, which owns a 10.02 percent stake. Centaurus crossed the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pardus raises Atos Origin stake - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642