PARIS, May 29 (Reuters) - Pardus has raised its stake in Europe's biggest listed car parts maker Valeo to over 15 percent, a week after it failed to obtain board seats at a shareholders meeting, the U.S. investment fund said on Tuesday. It said it held 11.7 million shares and added it was a long-term shareholder, committed to Valeo and its future.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pardus raises stake in Valeo to over 15 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642