CHICAGO, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Pardus Capital Management LP has increased its stake in auto parts maker Visteon Corp. to 15.6 percent from 14.1 percent, according to a regulatory filing on Thursday. Pardus acquired 2 million Visteon shares on Tuesday and Wednesday at prices ranging from $7.50 to $7.85 each and now holds 20 million shares, the investment fund said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. In September, Pardus said it was considering nominating a candidate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pardus raises stake in Visteon to 15.6 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.