PARIS, May 21 (Reuters) - U.S. investment fund Pardus said on Monday it could now raise its stake in French car parts maker Valeo to more than 20 percent. "The management of Valeo now has one year to deliver on their strategy," Pardus principal Karim Samii told reporters after Valeo's annual general meeting. "If Valeo is still in the same soup next year they will face a different shareholder reaction," Samii, saying "soup" was a 3 percent marrgin and a share price of 40 euros. Samii said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pardus says can raise Valeo stake to over 20 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642