* Pardus Capital to lift suspension on client withdrawals * No plans to sell main Valeo, Atos stakes PARIS, March 25 (Reuters) - Pardus Capital Management said it was lifting its suspension on client withdrawals, adding that it had no plans for big sales of its stakes in French software group Atos Origin and car parts maker Valeo . Pardus added, however, that some Valeo and Atos shares would be sold over time to clients looking to redeem their investments. It has a 19.75 percent stake ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pardus says no plans for big Valeo, Atos sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.