PARIS, July 31 (Reuters) - U.S. investment fund Pardus has increased its stake in French car parts group Valeo to over 18 percent and holds 14.3 million shares, a spokesman for the fund said on Tuesday. Pardus Capital Management was already the largest investor in Valeo, with over 15 percent in June, and staged a failed attempt at the company's annual shareholders' meeting in May to obtain seats on the supervisory board. Pardus principal Karim Samii and Valeo chairman and chief executive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pardus ups Valeo stake to over 18 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.