PARIS, March 31 (Reuters) - The Paris prosecutor plans to open an investigation targeting Michelin , Total and Adidas shortly over suspected tax fraud, a spokeswoman for the prosecutor confirmed on Tuesday. The planned investigation follows the transmission of case files from the Economy Ministry, the spokeswoman said. (Reporting by Thierry Leveque)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Paris prosecutor to open suspected tax fraud probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.