PARIS, Nov 20 (Reuters) - A Paris suburb hopes a blues festival will help persuade U.S. investors to put money into the redevelopment of a local PSA Peugeot Citroen car factory that is due to be closed. Aulnay-sous-Bois Mayor Gerard Segura plans to show a delegation of entrepreneurs from Louisiana and U.S. embassy representatives around during the "Aulnay All Blues" festival on Wednesday in a bid to find new uses for the Peugeot site. The music festival runs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Paris suburb hopes the blues can save Peugeot site" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.