NEW YORK, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Park Place, one of the issuing trusts of Ameriquest Mortgage, said it plans to sell $1.13 billion in asset-backed securities supported by home equity loans, a source close to the deal said on Thursday. RBS Greenwich Capital and Banc of America Securities are heading the deal's underwriting group that includes Deutsche Bank Securities and Citigroup. The following are the early terms and conditions of "Park Place 2005-WHQ4" (subject to change): Class Amt-mm WAL ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Park Place announces $1.13 bln home-equity ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642