GUANGZHOU, Nov 21 (Reuters) - All of the parties involved in a deal to invest in ailing car maker Saab are still communicating after the expiration of a memorandum of understanding last week, said an executive with Youngman Auto on Monday. Huang Zhiqiang, vice president of Zhejiang Youngman Lotus Automobile, made the comment to Reuters on the sidelines of the Guangzhou autoshow. Huang said that investing in Saab is a strategic decision for Youngman. "It's not a short sighted move. We ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Parties to Saab investment still communicating -Youngman exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.