NEW YORK, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Dairy farmer Dennis Haubenschild of Minnesota received a nearly $10,000 check for burning methane from decaying cow manure, keeping a gas scientists consider a cause of global warming out of the atmosphere. Tom Arnold at a group called Terrapass in California buys carbon dioxide credits from alternative energy producers for consumers who are trying to compensate for the carbon dioxide levels their big cars emit. Entergy Corp. buys carbon dioxide credits from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Patchwork U.S. greenhouse gas market grows slowly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.