LOS ANGELES, Jan 25 (Reuters) - New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has sued General Motors Inc. for $2 million, saying the carmaker ran ads he made under an expired contract to promote its Cadillac brand. Brady, who last weekend led his National Football League team to their third Super Bowl berth in four years, claims in his lawsuit in Los Angeles Superior Court that GM ran newspaper ads in Texas and Boston featuring him for a month after his contract had expired Jan. 1, 2004. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Patriots quarterback sues over Cadillac playoff ad" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.