LONDON, May 31 (Reuters) - U.S. activist investor Nelson Peltz said his Trian Fund Management has picked up a stake of 4.27 percent in the world's biggest hotelier InterContinental Hotels Group, pushing its shares to be the FTSE 100 biggest gainer. InterContinental shares rose 3.9 percent to 1,494 pence by 0930 GMT following a high of 1,525p on Thursday after Peltz was obliged to declare the stake once it had gone over 3 percent in accordance with UK rules. The FTSE 100 was up 0.8 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peltz's Trian Fund reveals 4.27 pct stake in InterContinental" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642