By David Bailey CHICAGO, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Pep Boys and Monro Muffler Brake Inc. on Friday became the latest auto parts retail and service centers to warn that lackluster early summer sales have continued into September. Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack, a Philadelphia-based parts retailer and service chain whose shares fell 4 percent, said high gas prices and slow consumer spending that hurt summer results have continued into the current quarter that started Aug. 1. And Monro, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pep Boys, Monro Muffler say slow sales continue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642