MUMBAI, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Auto ancillary maker Perfect Circle India Ltd. said on Monday it has set its delisting price at 35 rupees a share. Shares in the company were up 4.95 percent at 25.45 rupees in the Mumbai market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Perfect Circle sets delisting price at 35 rupees/shr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.